Tuesday, July 28, 2026

SCAM EMAIL "ROBERT CROWE" RE: Exclusive Author Participation Invitation

 THIS MORON WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. HE'S EMAILED ME NON-STOP. HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I'M TOO SMART FOR HIS GAMES.


‎Hello,
‎I hope you're doing well.
‎I wanted to follow up on my previous email regarding our invitation to feature you and your work in an upcoming Author Spotlight with the History & Non-Fiction Book Club.
‎I understand you have a busy schedule, so I just wanted to check whether you've had an opportunity to review the invitation. We would be honored to introduce your work to our community of engaged readers and facilitate a thoughtful discussion centered around your book.
‎If you have any questions about the event or our promotional packages, I'd be happy to provide any additional information.
‎Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you and hope we have the opportunity to collaborate. 
‎Warm regards,
‎‎Robert Crowe

‎History & Non-Fiction Book Club [My fake masturbation group where we all give head to each other instead of anything to do with books.]

No comments:

Post a Comment